Wednesday, February 2, 2011

兔年行大运

After living in Kuala Lumpur for the past 10 years. I would have considered myself as a KLite. And every chinese new year (cny) to me is more of a ritual or a pilgrimage for me to visit my parents back in hometown. Nothing much!

However, this year in particular, a bout of excitement hit me way before my trip to travel back home. I just can't explain the reason behind this. Somehow, I'm just so thrill to be back.

Today marks the cny eve for the arrival of the Bunny Year 2011, which is also my 5th day back home.

I'm still at awe how much home can be that comfortable and as I'm blogging this page, I can hear intermittent fireworks and little firecrackers popping and firing around the neighborhood.

I just hope that the next remaining 5 days of my stay here will be as mesmering, enjoyable and thrilling as can be. I have been complaining to everyone I know that time seems to move faster and faster these days. In a blink of an eye, we'll all be back to our individual office doing the same daily routine again. So, I do learn to treasure the time I have with my family especially my aging parents.

To all chinese out there who's reading my blog, I would like to take this lovely opportunity to wish you all
新年快乐,万事如意,身体健康 和 财源广进!