Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blogging?

Never in my living life that one day I would be writing a blog of mine. Being an IT illiterate or non-savvy, blogging is the last thing in my mine that I would like to do. But thanks to a buddy, he has been encouraging me to try it out. He introduced me to his blog, and I must say that I have been enjoying reading his blog tremendously.

Eversince started reading his blog, I have been hooked to it and been looking forward to this almost daily. It's not that I love to read or anything, it's the way he writes them and his topic is something that I can relate too. Obviously, his flair in writing is also commendable. He's able to describe them such explicitly that I can imagine it playing in my head. Unfortunately, I can't write in chinese which if given a choice, I would love to try. But, my limited mandarin vocabulary would definitely take me weeks or possibly even months to just complete a short paragraph.

I must thank my buddy for going the extra miles to motivate me to start my blog. I have to get a crash course in "how, what, where, why" and almost any possible questions that I could think of. He helped by explaining them giving me the impression that I'm like a kindergarten student learning the ABC in class. He even helped to set up my blog ID and anything that he could think of just to ease my work. Talking about pampering, hahaha.

After giving it a deep thought, I said to myself "why not?". Just treat it as your diary and record whatever that you would like to write down. I once used to write diaries when I was younger then. It didn't mean anything to me initially but I kept doing for a couple of years and kept them hidden aside. However, I chanced upon them when I had to pack to shift house and when I glanced through the contents, I realised that they really refreshed all my memories. I wrote about my happiness meeting my first bf, my sadness when we split, my first encounter with man, my other hook ups and flings with others, all flashed back to me like it just happened yesterday.

This is my first step to the start of my blog. No promises how often I could keep doing this but if I do, this would be another version of my personal diary. Only difference is, my diary is open for other to read...anonymously, of course =)