Monday, September 13, 2010

Unreasonable Demand

"Unreasonable Demand" - This phrase never occurred to me at all until today when my buddy faced this from his bf, Mr. X.

You see, my buddy is in a blissful yet complicated relationship with Mr. X. They love and adore each other very deeply but there is a problem that comes between them. Mr. X is attached.

Initially, this was not a problem at all to them when they first met. Sooner without realising it, both started to fall for each other, and eventually, they declared their love. So how should they treat this relationship seriously?

Well, from my understanding, my buddy is not allowed to call his bf as and when he likes for fear that Mr.X's bf finds out. Hmmm, I can understand that. So my buddy can only wait for his call, God knows when, or msn during office hour. To me, it's a torture not being in contact with my loved one, let alone wondering when he's gonna call or see me. I believe my buddy felt the same. Therefore, he started to make some friends discreetly.

So, one thing led to another, flings started to happen. Hello!!! What do you expect? My buddy is not a pet, ok? He has feelings and needs as well.. (Am I getting too emotional here? >_<) But unfortunately, one day Mr. X found out and all hell broke loose. After a series of tears and...more tears, they reached a settlement and threw what's happened behind, and started anew. Afterall, Mr.X felt he understood how my buddy felt and so they kissed and made up.

Being an understanding and considerate lover, Mr.X said, "you may make friends outside 'cos I know you are lonely and need some company, BUT, no hanky panky!!!". So there it goes, my buddy being his happy self again and continued to go out with his friends for movies and dinners.

Well, here comes the best part. One day, as usual, my buddy went out again with his friends. However, Mr.X happened to drop by and upon seeing my buddy was out, he left a sign by the front gate to indicate his arrival. The next day, Mr. X threw a tantrum and expressed his unhappiness on what had happened, but at the same time, apologising for being that way. If this doesn't make you feel perplexed, I don't know what can! He had hoped my buddy could understand that he has the right to be mad when my buddy wasn't home when he dropped by unannounced.

Hello!! What do you expect my buddy to react? Apologise and sit still at home staring at the front door for you to arrive? I have only one comment, "if you can't make time for your loved ones, do not waste his time too". To me, this is an act of self-centred and selfish fool.

Some people really have the audacity to make unreasonable demand, and call that L.O.V.E!! Gosh!!

5 comments:

Hotties said...

Love is blind and sometime unreasonable!

Dick Toc said...

Ya, that's what I supposed it is.

Skyhawk said...

Your buddy is not pet for sure and I feel that Mr. X is so unreasonable. He would like to achieve the best of both world, his bf and your buddy. But....again...haiz....love is blind; and perhaps it's high time to wake your buddy up from this unreasonable relationship....

Dick Toc said...

Thanks Skyhawk for yr comment. We both share the same sentiment. But, it's easier said than done. When both are emotionally attached, 3rd party can never comment that easily.

Anonymous said...

欢乐吧多人视频聊天 , 想聊多人视频聊天下载 , 奇秀多人视频聊天 , 天歌人气区视频聊天室 , 凤凰城聊天室天歌视频 , 天歌人气区视频聊天 , 天歌聊天室 , 天歌人气区 , qq恋爱网 , 知己网